Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Wallflower by Jan Freed

Book #4 2007

There is a lot of good things to say about this book. To sum it up... it's a cute story that is short, sweet, and a wee bit cheesy, I loved it. There were a lot of things that reminded me a bit of the movie Hiding Out with Jon Cryer and Annabeth Gish and a little bit of the movie Never Been Kissed with Drew Barrymore and Michael Vartan. (I loved both of those movies, so its no wonder I enjoyed the book.)

The plot is about a woman hiding in order to survive long enough to make it to the trial of a murder that she witnessed. Sarah's best friend is the principal of her hometown high school and offers to help by getting Sarah enrolled. Not the typical teenager, Sarah ruffles some feathers, most importantly those of her English teacher.

There are always people who can say things better than me, and in this instance it's a writer for The Romance Reader Review.

My Rating: B-

No comments: