Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Windfall by Rachel Caine

Rachel Caine has redeemed herself in this fourth book of the Weather Warden series. (If you recall I was a wee bit disappointed in book three) Though I was a bit upset at how we ended the book, I think it was a great story from start to finish.

Poor Jo is struggling to make ends meet now that she is no longer a weather warden working as a weather girl at a local news station. Little does she know that her boss, a weatherman with an unnaturally high prediction rate is causing the wardens to look a little to closely into what she is up to.

Not to mention her sister shows up on her door step sans well.. anything.

Oh and did I mention her Djinn boyfriend is perilously close to becoming a scary ifrit.

Poor Jo.

Where is a hot hero when you need one??

Great story and I can't wait to read the next in the series!


Review Chick Says:

Published by ROC - Peguin Group

Support the Site - buy at Amazon!

No comments: