Saturday, November 19, 2005

Embers of Time by Eugenia Riley

Eugenia Riley is a brand new author to me. I hadn't read any of her books and actually got this one through a group of other books that I bought on Ebay. Never the one to toss a book without reading it. I decided to try this one to see how it was.

The best part of the story was the two children. Their brief scenes at the beginning of the book is what forced me to continue to the meat of the plot. The main characters were okay. They are pretty static from start to finish. Other than the hero finally having to believe instead of only trusting what he can see.

If you like time travel pieces though, this one isn't bad. Some of the dialogue made me cringe. I wasn't alive in the late forties, so maybe that's how they really spoke to one another (but lord I hope not!).

Review Chick Says:
Published by Lovespell

No comments: