Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Booklovers Challenge: 12 TBR's in 2009

One of the groups I am a part of (and have been on hiatus from) is the bookloversgroup on yahoo. It's a great group run by a sweet friend of mine, Merry.

They pose different challenges during the year to keep people reading and to start conversation. This challenge was to check out your TBR (too be read) stack of books and choose 12 to read during the year that have been sitting there a while. Most of my choices have been looked over to read other books or series or because I have started the novels several times before putting them down and reading something else.

So without further ado Miranda's 2009 TBR Challenge

1. Gregory Maguire - Wicked
2. Shana Abe - The Dream Thief
3. Tanya Huff - Blood Price and Blood Trail (two story paperback)
4. Arthur Golden - Memoirs of a Geisha
5. Jim Butcher - Furies of Calderon
6. Piers Anthony - On a Pale Horse
7. Savannah Russe - Beneath the Skin and In the Blood (2 books same series I have been passing for other books)
8. Lilith Saintcrow - Saint City Sinners
9. Majorie M Lui - The Red Heart of Jade
10. The Tomb - E Paul Wilson
11. Diana Gabaldon - Outlander (yes after years and years I WILL read this book)
12. Billie Letts - The Honk and Holler Opening Soon

Shew... Now I just have to actually do this.

I wish I would have done it last year - Some of these books would have been off the list already!! :)

No comments: