Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J K Rowling

So I have decided never to watch a movie before I read the book ever again!

I enjoyed this book even more than I have the previous two and I have come to the conclusion that it was because I didn't know what would happen next.

Getting a little bit more about Harry's parents and the past was great. The plot itself was a bit slow to unfold and then we tumbled into it full force. I never would have guessed the eventual result, though I did figure out what Hermoine was doing in order to take so many classes.

I plan to see this movie and then read Goblet of Fire before I go to see the newest movie in the theatres in a couple weeks.

Thank you to the girls at bookloversgroup for making me read this series. And Janetlee, I will never doubt you again... I'm not worthy! :-P

No comments: