Sunday, January 18, 2009

Foul Play by Janet Evanovich

Originally published under the name Steffie Hall, it never should have been resurrected.

I like a romantic comedy as much as the next person. However, belittling the romance part of it just irritates me.

I should have known better than to read this book. I have enjoyed the Stephanie Plum books for the most part, but the books that Janet had written before them are horrendous.

By page two, he's in love.

By page 25, he's in her house a mere fifteen minutes after meeting her.

By page 32, we've discovered she's a 26 year old virgin, and he's happy about it cause he's already decided to marry her.

Are you freaking kidding me?

This is where I send the book back to the library and say.. thank goodness I didn't buy the thing.

No comments: